Recognized as one of the top club fitting outfits in the country, Lonnie Poole Golf Course has been ranked as a Golf Digest Top 100 Fitter, and a Top 50 Club Fitter in North America by GOLF Magazine.
Master fitter and Director of Player Development, Daniel Spurling leads the operation, combining his knowledge and expertise with analysis by Foresight GC Quad and Trackman technology to expertly fit and optimize club performance.
We carry an extensive inventory of the top golf club and shaft manufacturers, including Mizuno, Callaway, PING, Taylormade, Titleist, Srixon, Cleveland, Miura, Cobra, and Scotty Cameron. Shaft options include Mitsubishi, Graphite Design, VA Composite, ACCRA, Oban, KBS, True Temper, Nippon, and more.
To make an appointment, email email@example.com
- Certified Professional Club Fitting with Master Fitter Daniel Spurling — $180.00 per hour
- Daniel, a Raleigh native, joined the US Army where he served honorably for eight years, where he played All-Army golf. Daniel’s passion for golf continued when he settled back into North Carolina and began the Professional Golf Management Program at NC State University. After training for three years under the guidance of a Top 100 premiere fitter, Daniel obtained his Master Fitting certification from Golf Smith International. With the use of the most up-to-date ball flight tracking system, customers experience a golf club fitting that is unlike any other. Striving to make the fitting experience as realistic as possible is of utmost importance to Daniel. A full analysis is conducted outside with interchangeable equipment to ensure the customer is witnessing the process in real time. With extensive knowledge of golf club engineering, design, and construction, Daniel frequently builds clubs for customers to ensure the optimization and efficiency of the club’s performance.
- Professional Club Fitting with LPGC Club Technician David Grimm — $120.00 per hour
Club Fittings are conducted by the hour. Full bag fittings are based on time and pro-rated after the first hour.
Club Repair and Alterations
- Re-grip — $3.00 per club
- Re-grip add rib — $5.00 per club
- Re-shaft — $25.00 per club
- Tighten loose head — $10.00 per club
- Loft/Lie Adjustment — $5.00 per club
- Change Length — $10.00 per club
- Change swing weight — $7.00 per club
- Spec check — $3.00 per club
- Stamping — $15.00 3 letters
- Paint Fill — $5.00 per letter
To make an appointment, call the golf shop at 919.515-6527.