Tee times are required to play at the Lonnie Poole Golf Course. Make a tee time and review course rules below.
- Review our Rules and Regulations before arriving for your tee time
- View our handicap info and track your handicap
The general public (including NC State students, staff, and faculty) may book tee times up to 10 days in advance.
Charter Partners may book tee times up to 14 days in advance.
Package Plan Holders
Annual Package plan holders may book tee times up to 10 days in advance.
Rules and Regulations
Please help us avoid embarrassing situations by conforming to the dress code outlined below. Please inform the Golf shop Staff of any violations. Management reserves the right to deem any attire inappropriate for golf.
- Men – No cut off shorts, bathing suits, or tank tops may be worn while using the golf facilities. A collared shirt is required at all times.
- Women – No cut off shorts, bathing suits, or halter tops may be worn while using the golf facilities.
- Footwear – Metal spikes are prohibited. Any footwear that are not golf shoes must be approved by a member of the Golf Shop Staff.
Personal coolers are not permitted on the golf course at anytime due to liability reasons.
The Lonnie Poole Golf Course has a full-service restaurant and bar offering lunch daily from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., plus a full-service bar open daily from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. in the Carol Johnson Poole Clubhouse. We also have a turn stand snack bar and beverage/snack carts to keep you fueled throughout your game.
The snack bar and dining room are stocked with refreshments for your convenience and offer bags of ice for those hot summer days.Learn More About Dining
Additional Rules and Regulations
Download the General Rules and Regulations document for additional rules.